Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. They are the first enemies encountered in the game, and as such have basic stats. They generally aren't much of a threat compared to other enemies, but all variants except the Garden Ziggy can use a "line-of-sight" technique that allows them to hit the heroes in motion (whether moving on their turn or being forced to move by a Super Effect or special technique).
There are four Ziggy variants, one for each area. (Five if you count the Tropical Ziggy)
- Garden Ziggy: Encountered in Ancient Gardens, this Ziggy variant has a yellow mohawk, colorful stripes on its body, and 50 HP.
- Sherbet Ziggy: Encountered in Sherbet Desert, this Ziggy has 75 HP. It wears fuzzy earmuffs on its head and cactus-themed bands on its arms and waist.
- Spooky Ziggy: Encountered in Spooky Trails, this 115 HP Ziggy appears to be undead, with a pale body and glowing blue eyes. Many have tattoos or markings on the backs of their heads resembling makeup used in Day of the Dead celebrations. It's Blaster has a chance of inflicting Ink.
- Lava Ziggy: The final Ziggy variant is encountered in the Lava Pits, with a charred appearance, glowing orange eyes, a Bowser Jr. bandana worn on its back, and 175 HP.
- Tropical Ziggy: This Ziggy variant is encountered in the Donkey Kong Adventure DLC. It has a long blue feather headdress, light blue face paint and 80 HP. It's Blaster is capable of triggering Freeze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.