Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Hence their name, they carry large slabs which they use to attack characters. They have very limited movement, but can prematurely move towards any character that attacks them, even counterattacking if they reach said character. Additionally, all variants except the Garden Smasher are capable of using a technique that boosts the attack power of itself and other enemies close to it.
There are four Smasher variants, one for each area.
- Garden Smasher: Encountered in Ancient Gardens, this Smasher variant carries a purple block and has 150 HP.
- Sherbet Smasher: Encountered in Sherbet Desert, this Smasher has 225 HP. It carries an ice slab.
- Spooky Smasher: Encountered in Spooky Trails, this 340 HP Smasher appears to be undead, with a pale body and glowing blue eyes, in addition to carrying a portable piano.
- Lava Smasher: The final Smasher variant is encountered in the Lava Pits, with a charred appearance, glowing orange eyes, a portable furnace for a smashing block, and 510 HP.
- Tropical Smasher: This Smasher variant is encountered in the Donkey Kong Adventure DLC. It has a tiki mask with red leaves, a golden pendant, an ancient pillar for a smashing block, and has 180 HP. Unlike other variants, this Smasher weakens foes, rather than powering themselves up. There is also an enemy similar to it called the Smuggler. They have half the chase range( 2 cells) which can lead them to not having a great movement range, but can prematurely move towards any character that attacks them, even counterattacking if they reach said character, identical to Smashers. In the levels they appear in, Donkey Kong and co. must stop them before they reach the areas shaded in blue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.